For the contract below, "Owner" is First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, FL and "User" is the Applicant.
$15.00 per night per camper for age six and older.
$70.00 per day for use of the pavilion.
$50.00 per day for the use of the Teaching Facilities
$300.00 minimum per day usage fee if the sum total for camper and building use falls below $200.00
$--------- if the facilities are not used for overnight stay.
The minimum usage fee is required in advance to secure date. A full refund will be given if canceled 14 days in advance of schedule date.
3. User agrees to abide by any rules for the use of the facility(s) which Owner may require.
4. User promises and warrants that it carries liability and medical insurance to cover the liability and medical exposures resulting from User’s use of Owner’s facility(s). User will have Owner named as an "Additional Insured" on User’s policy and will provide a certificate of insurance to Owner showing Owner as an additional insured seven days prior to event.
5. User agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend Owner against any and all liability, which may result from any person using the facility(s), its entrances and exits, and surrounding areas for User’s purposes.
6. User agrees to be responsible for preparing for use and returning to the pre-use condition all areas of the facility(s), which the User will use, including entrances and exits.
7. User agrees to conduct a visual inspection of the facility(s), including entrances and exits, prior to each use, and warrants that the facility(s) will be used only if it is in a safe and non-hazardous condition.
8. User agrees to make note and call to attention of Owner any noticeable damages prior to use of the facility(s) so as to avoid liability for repairs after usage period.